Saint Coffee on St. Claude
2709 St. Claude Avenue, New Orleans
Hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am – 6pm
- Empanadas (squash cheddar, vegan black bean banana, peanut sauce veggie) from The Empanada Intifada
- Popsicles (salted caramel, pineapple basil, sea salt cashew dark chocolate, peach orange blossom) from Meltdown
- Bagels (poppyseed, sesame, plain) from Sugerman Bagels
- Pastries (white chocolate cherry scones, lemon ginger tea bread, coconut lime macaroons, praline blondies) by The Shake Sugary
- Donuts by Alois J. Binders bakery
Our coffee and espresso is mostly single-origin from Portland Roasting.
We also feature specialties such as Thai Iced Tea, Coconut Juice, Chai Tea, and other fine loose-leaf teas from Adagio Tea Company.
We feature herbal blend teas from our local herbalists at Maypop Herbs.